Although times are tough, achieving success as an unsigned artist is actually more feasible than ever — as long as you put in the effort and educate yourself about the business first. This course includes more than ten hours of content that will help you to do just that. Over the course of twelve episodes, Carl, Greg and Nicole will cover topics every musician should know about, such as publishing, distribution, song placement, and financing your career.
- Publishing 101.
- What is a PRO? Should you join one?
- Sync Licensing: The Importance of Song Placement
- Do You Really Need a Record Deal?
- The Importance of Good Legal Advice in the Music Industry
- How Distribution Has Changed Over the Years.
- Do You Really Need a Marketing/Promo Agency?
- Performing Live Vs. Live-streaming
- How to Finance Your Music: What Is Crowdfunding, And How Should I Use It As An Artist?
- The Music Marketplace Explained
- Confidence: A Key Component To An Artist’s Success